Workout is an essential part of our daily life to stay fit and healthy, especially to avoid obesity. Obesity has become a common problem in the US and the best way to deal with it is to do regular exercise. But it has been found that people who work out do not get the desired result either.
One of the major reasons behind this is the lack of awareness regarding the workout time for weight loss. This usually happens because many individuals try to work out on their own. But if you are having a personal trainer San Diego, then you can easily get the right instructions regarding when to work out and how much.
The Ideal Workout Time
The workout time can be divided into two observations. The first is at what hour of the day you should exercise and then for how long you should work out. Let us take a look at each of them one by one.
Hour of the Day
Doing a workout at the right time is as significant as the quality of the workout you do. Many people work out in the evening, and some people who stay awake late at night prefer the nighttime perfect for hitting out at the gym. While this can create an impact, optimum utilization is not possible by following this schedule.
- The ideal time to work out is always towards the morning. After having a light breakfast, you can start working out in the open.
- The freshness of the morning gives an immediate impetus to the body to exercise better.
- Also, when you work out in the morning the energy and optimism at the start of the day can act as a contributing factor in this.
If you ask any San Diego personal trainer regarding the ideal time to workout for weight loss they will suggest the morning hours to be the most beneficial.
The Amount of Exercise in a Day
Working out for 20 to 25 minutes daily is decent enough to start your weight loss regime. However, as different individuals have different requirements, this time can vary. That’s why opting for a personal trainer can be highly beneficial in this case. You can easily get a personal trainer in any gym in San Diego.
The trainer will assess the number of calories you need to burn every day and on the basis of that, he will suggest to you how much exercise you should do on a daily basis.
Workout Tips for Weight Loss
There are several attempts you can make for weight loss on your own. Of course, if you want things to be learnt in a practical manner, then the best option to go for would be a personal trainer San Diego, as they will know your requirements in an exact manner. You can easily find one by checking out Iron Orr Fitness\’s official website. But apart from that, here are some tips that you can use to your advantage for weight loss. They are as follows:
There is no exercise easier than walking. All you have to do is get out of your house and take a stroll. Walking is a great exercise to lose weight but you have to make sure that you are walking for a considerable period of time: let us say 20 to 30 minutes as a starter.
- The important attribute of walking is that it is a lower stress exercise. What this means is that your joints will not be stressed while doing this exercise. For beginners in the weight loss regime, this is the ideal way to get started.
- If you want to incorporate walking into your work life then you can do the basics like opting for stairs instead of the elevator and taking a walk after lunch or dinner.
Jogging is not the same as running. The maximum speed that you can go jogging is 6 miles per hour whereas running starts by crossing this threshold. Jogging is a great exercise for beginners to lose weight.
- You can burn as much as 300 calories by jogging for around 40 minutes daily.
- The important thing about jogging to consider is that you will be able to lose belly fat, the most prominent part about weight gain.
Intense exercise is also known as interval training. This refers to a short burst of intense exercise. But here the recovery period is also important to keep in consideration. What this implies is that you cannot go for several high-intensity workouts on the same day. To know how much time you should invest in interval training it is important to consult personal trainers San Diego.
- According to stats, typically a person who does interval exercise for around 10-30 minutes can lose 25-30% more calories than those who do low-intensity workouts. So, this is a great way to reduce weight.
- Little needs to be said about the value of swimming on your physique. The effort that it takes to make a stroke in water results in a positive output that can be considered for weight loss.
- Swimming is an exceptional workout where you can reduce your weight quickly as the friction of water makes you give extra emphasis.
- Also, the low impact nature of swimming makes it easy to go easy on your joints.
- Even for women, swimming has proved fruitful in losing weight by a considerable margin and can work as a substitute for female personal trainer San Diego.
- Although, a personal trainer would be more suitable and safe.
Therefore, these are some of the exercises that you can try out to lose weight. But if you want to do it the right way, there is nothing better than opting for a personal trainer. Whether you are working out in the gym or elsewhere, a personal trainer will know how to train you for weight loss and the changes that need to be made after a certain period has lapsed.
Iron Orr Fitness personal trainers can also guide you about the diet you need to follow for losing weight even faster.