- Bachelor’s in Health & Exercise Science – Syracuse University
- Biology, Nutrition, and Marketing Minors – Syracuse University
- Orthopedics and Physical Therapy Internships
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- TRX, SBT, and Escape Equipment Certifications
- College Lacrosse – Syracuse University
- DI Athletic Coach
- Boot Camps
- Music Festies
Coming out of my undergraduate degree from Syracuse I had a passion for orthopedics and sports medicine and was on track for medical school. Studying for the mcat during my gap year I also worked full time personal training. I found my passion in helping people lose weight, addressing postural and debilitating pain, preparing for their sport, and teaching my clients on booty gains and counting calories.
Playing sports in high school and college drove me to be motivated by physical fitness today. I’ve created a path for myself to help myself become the best moving individual I can be, and through training I’ve found that teaching people to move better can be more rewarding than anything else. You have one body to live in, and I can help you treat it so that it will last a lifetime!