- Associate’s in Nutrition and Food Sciences – Butte College
- NCCPT Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Adaptive Bodywork Level 1 Practitioner
- USAPL Powerlifter
- Voted 2018 Top-3 Best Personal Trainer by La Jolla Light Newspaper
- Going to the Beach
- Playing with My Dog
Before developing my passion for fitness I used to be skinny and shy, but in college I was introduced to weightlifting and have never looked back. Fitness has helped me break out of my shell and transform me into the man that I am today.
My goal as a personal trainer is to share the gift of fitness with all my clients – to transform your life as it has transformed mine. Principles learned in the gym apply not only to exercise, but to all facets of life. I want to arm you with the knowledge to live a long, fulfilling, and healthy life.
I love helping people and if I only made a positive impact on one person’s life then I did my job. Let me help you find your strengths and achieve your goals. Fitness isn’t something temporary, it’s a lifestyle!