- Bachelor’s in Psychology & Brain Sciences – UC Santa Barbara
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- United Studios of Self Defense Assistant Martial Arts Instructor
- UC Santa Barbara Exercise & Sports Studies – Sports Psychology, Sports Administration, & Nutrition/Health
- Martial Arts (Shaolin Kempo, MMA, Boxing, Jiu Jitsu)
- Beach Hiking
- Philosophy/Mindset Training
- Public Speaking – Toastmasters
People know me as very outgoing, but before I got into fitness I was actually very shy. Becoming a warrior through martial arts and achieving my goals in the weight room have helped me get the most out of life!
My goals are to share my empowering philosophy and my thoroughly researched training knowledge with you, and to help you achieve every goal that you have, both new and old.
My training incorporates the best exercises from multiple disciplines: from yoga and martial arts to powerlifting and bodybuilding, and everything in between. The body can achieve so much and it is our responsibility to invest as much as we can into it.
The body and mind are linked, and it is important to warm up both so that we have fun, productive sessions. By listening to the body, we create the most effective and intense workouts – because motivation is key and a well thought out, intense workout is the most fun!