- Trainer for over 24+ years
- Bachelors of Exercise Physiology & Nutrition – Univ. of Arizona
- Former division I and semi–professional soccer player
- Experience at the Nautilus Training Center (Deland, FLA) Specializing in Performance Nutrition Counseling
- Specializing in all types of strength and conditioning: resistance and functional exercises, interval training, TRX training, power lifting, Yoga, Pilates, Kettlebells, boxing, martial arts, marathon and triathlon training.
- Specializing in secondary rehabilitation and pain management Personal Training Certifications have included: American Counsel on Exercise (ACE), American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), & currently pursuing Wellness Coaching Certificate from the International Coach Foundation (ICF)
- Experience: Olympic Training Center (Colorado Springs, CO) 1990
- Relaxing in Lovely San Diego
I find it extremely rewarding to help people achieve better health and wellness. It is equally important that I am guiding and helping clients identify and surpass their fitness goals; teaching individuals and groups the basic facts and potential for improved nutrition in their lives, constructing diet plans, and supporting them in their success. This is my passion!
[contact-form-7 id=”98″ title=”consultationForm”]