- Bachelor’s in Kinesiology – San Diego State University
- Master’s in Kinesiology Sports Management – Point Loma Nazarene University (2019)
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Aviation Support Equipment Technician in the Navy for over 3 Years
- Weight Lifting
- Trying New Foods
- Spending Time with My Kids
“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in.” I love and live by this quote. After I had my son I found myself overweight and realized I could no longer eat whatever I wanted & I had to exercise. I had to make lifestyle changes and learn better habits. In the process, I took control over my life and learned that in order for me to be healthy and enjoy each day I have to take care of me!
Whether the goal is to look/feel better, lose weight, gain muscle strength, build mental health, or just for fun, fitness & nutrition are just two things we will always need to be healthy. Let me help you!
Ready to Train with Jana? Send a Message!
Videos by Jana
September 5, 2018
No Matter Your Fitness Level, You CAN Do Pushups!
August 2, 2018
Make Your Cardio Worth It!
July 11, 2018
Get that nice round shape at the top🍑 Activating your Glute Minimus