- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- PCC Calisthenics Specialist
- NAFC Personal Trainer
- NAFC Weight Training
- NAFC Lifestyle Consultant
- NASN Sports Nutritionist
- Silver Sneakers Functional Aging
- Silver Sneakers Stability and Fall Prevention
- Bodybuilding & Physique (National Level Competitor)
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Skating
I believe that fitness needs to be individually defined. A fitness program should depend upon one’s history, ability, and goals. There is no “cookie cutter” approach. In fitness, and in life, I think it is important to find what works for you. My passion, and talent, is in helping people find the best path to their most “fit” self.
I emphasize techniques that use the body as one cohesive unit to prepare it for life’s activities by improving strength, balance, mobility, and coordination.
Exercise is fun for me and I want to share that with everyone!